If you’re looking to build muscle, then having a good supplement is a must for all body builders. The main reasons for using a body building supplement is to lower your recovery time, increase your strength, and most importantly, build more muscle. You are losing more than 20% of the gains you could have achieved without supplementing your body. Here, I will explain the top 5 bodybuilding supplements, and show how each one of it could help you achieve a better bodybuilding experience.
1. Protein Powder – This is not only the most used supplement by bodybuilders, this is also hands-down the best bodybuilding supplement. It is extremely rich in protein, low in fat and carb, which is essential for every bodybuilder. Compared to other products, it is dirty cheap and easy to obtain. Many would agree that it is not easy to get protein by eating everyday foods. You need the extra time in preparing organic food that is high in protein. However, it is not easy in this busy life. That’s why you need protein powder to give you the adequate supplement.
2. Creatine -It helps in increasing muscle size by what is known as “cell volumization”. It draws water into the muscle cell and makes it look larger. It is also used for improving athletic performance. Many athletes become faster and stronger in their performance after consuming creatine.
3. Glutamine – It is the most abundant amino acid found in the muscle tissue. It is used for bodybuilding supplement to prevent the breakdown of muscle and to recover muscle tissue quicker. During intense training, our glutamine level greatly depletes. It could take a week for the glutamine to return to normal. This is useful for people who are trying to get rid of some body fats without losing muscles.
4. Nitric Oxide – It is a gas produced in our bodies that allow communication between cells. It is essential as a body building supplement because it increases blood flow, which helps to deliver more nutrient to the muscles. It also increases endurance and strength to last longer for your bodybuilding session.
5. Multivitamin – For the human body to complete drastic tasks in your everyday life, you need all the vitamins you can get. Lack in any of these vitamins or minerals will cause the breakdown of the metabolic pathway that produces optimum efficiency. Without adequate vitamins, your performance would go down drastically. You need a multivitamin supplement to ensure maximum performance and efficiency during your workout session.
Naturally there are more supplements out there on the market, but these are the top 5 bodybuilding supplements you need to develop muscles. If you’re just starting out to build muscle, stick with these first to achieve amazing result.